Corbomite

A Forum to post writings, roleplay, post whatever miserable pictures I can draw, and chat with friends.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

001. Beginnings + 002. Middles(wip) + 003. Ends.(Wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora

PostSubject: 001. Beginnings + 002. Middles(wip) + 003. Ends.(Wip)   Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am

1. Beginnings-
"Hey Riku...Do you remember when we met?"The question had made the silver haired boy look at the brunette who's head was in his lap. "No, I can't say I do..."He chuckled, his hand still running through Sora's hair. They'd taken to sitting out on the beach of the play island when they'd gotten back, Kairi normally leaving well before sunset. "I suppose we'll never remember then."They shrugged and laugh.

"Axel, do you remember the day we met?"The younger blonde looked over at the redhead who was surprisingly reading. He didn't even look up to answer. "Well when you popped up, I was right there, so we met LONG before you remember meeting me."Axel turned the page. "Why?" "Just curious."Was the answer he got, a small smile pulling at the younger blonde's mouth.

2. Middles-
YET TO BE WRITTEN

3. Ends-
Yet to be written
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ookamiofthewolves.deviantart.com

001. Beginnings + 002. Middles(wip) + 003. Ends.(Wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corbomite :: Artses :: Sora's Artses-
Jump to: