Corbomite

A Forum to post writings, roleplay, post whatever miserable pictures I can draw, and chat with friends.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Coloring Practice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyeoffcenter

PostSubject: Coloring Practice   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:39 am

This topic will include things that I've only done the coloring for. All of them should include a copyright or signature. In case you want to color them yourself, just search for those names in Deviantart. If it's illegible, just contact me and I'll tell you. xP

LunarFlare - I daresay I did a decent job on this one. The shading was included with the lines, though. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyeoffcenter

PostSubject: Aera Lupus   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 am

This section will only include things that I have done for Aera Lupus.

LunarFlare - LunarFlare on Alpha lines~
Rudolph - Didn't have a lot of love for the antlers, but I was able to pawn him off on ice_demon_20. xP
Male Siamese - I redid this one using one that I had done before as a reference. It was [retty simple.
Red Wolf - Another simple one.
Doberman - More simplicity. DX
Female Siamese - Made the siamese again because I thought it might look better on female lines.
Hailpup1 - I don't have a lot of love for this one. DX
Hailpup2 - Apparently, she's the prize of the bunch. I got compliments from both Shika and LinneaRidiaHope. n_n
Hailpup3 - I really like this one~
Hailpup4 - This one is my favorite. Since this is the one I'm set on keeping, I need to give him a name.
Hailpup5 - The first one I made of HailWing's pups. Probably the only one in the batch with pink eyes that will be used.
Shelton Dale - First recruit that I've done. Was fairly simple to do.
Alexis Hale - Recruit for Lin. The streaks were something of a challenge to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Coloring Practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corbomite :: Artses :: Eyeoffcenter's Artses :: Drawings-
Jump to: