Corbomite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Corbomite

A Forum to post writings, roleplay, post whatever miserable pictures I can draw, and chat with friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Evening at the Warren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyeoffcenter

Eyeoffcenter

My Evening at the Warren Empty
PostSubject: My Evening at the Warren   My Evening at the Warren Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 am

Just saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince today. I have little to say about the movie except that because it is in the Harry Potter series of movies that good quality is a given. It's downright hilarious at some points and at others, you just might cry (if you're not too busy thinking about Harry Potter parodies portraying Harry Potter with ADHD). <---True story.

Anyway, what I really wanted to talk about was the highlight of my evening at the Warren. The absolute most amazing arcade game known to mankind. I am speaking of course of the Star Trek Voyager first person shooter. It features late 1990s 3D graphics and a faileriffic two player system with one of the "phasers" being broken. I won't bother with a spoiler alert (though that sentence is a warning in and of itself) because most, if not all, of you will never play the game. I got to shoot the nanoprobes out of Borg invaders~ The trekkie in me went to heaven for approximately fifteen minutes. -whimsical sigh-

Discuss: Your thoughts on the new Harry Potter movie.
Would (have) you ever play(ed) this joygasmic game?
Back to top Go down
Nikkei
Admin
Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: My Evening at the Warren   My Evening at the Warren Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I saw the movie the day after it came out with Teran. I just spent the past seven days in Topeka.
Anyway, I must say that it is a good movie. I expected them to get worse as the books got longer but they really aren't mutilating it as bad as they did Eragon. And they're better actors than Twilight, but we knew that already~

(@*%)#&%*&$*(@#(&!*$(*#%
I must play this game. Where is it? Which Warren?
Back to top Go down
https://corbomite.forumotion.com
Eyeoffcenter

Eyeoffcenter

PostSubject: Re: My Evening at the Warren   My Evening at the Warren Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Never watched Eragon. Never read any of the books (I think it's a series ><) either. I've heard good things, though. I'm not much of a fantasy fan (which is why I never watched/read any of the Narnia movies/books). Tried reading The Lord of The Rings books. Couldn't get past the history of the hobbits (first page, first book). DX I will make another attempt to read them eventually. The movies did a good job of keeping things interesting. Read Twilight series. Thought it was ok at the time. Then I let other people tell me why I should hate it. Then I hated it. Now I can't get past certain things about it and am probably doomed to strongly dislike it forever. I watched the movie again the other day, trying to be as objective as possible. The acting could definitely use some work (hope they got a new director for the second), but when before I thought the movie sucked, now I think that it's a perfect representation of everything from the book. Lack of any discernable Plot and all. /almost totally off topic mini-rant

The one in Derby? -fail- I went to ask my dad and he said the one on 13th street. If you know streets at all (I don't), then that should tell you something.

What were you doing in Topeka?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Evening at the Warren   My Evening at the Warren Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Evening at the Warren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corbomite :: The Final Frontier :: Entertain Me-
Jump to: