Corbomite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Corbomite

A Forum to post writings, roleplay, post whatever miserable pictures I can draw, and chat with friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Original Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyeoffcenter

Eyeoffcenter

Original Characters Empty
PostSubject: Original Characters   Original Characters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:13 pm

For Contests
Scout - Someone's OC. Drawn for an art contest. Updated with the colored version!!
Scout and Alexis - Drawn for the same art contest. Rejected because the characters were too feminine and the wings were the wrong kind.
Redo - Same characters as before, just in a different pose and edited according to the contest's specifications. Updated with the colored version. It got second place in the romance section and won me 30k!! Whoo~
Ori~ - Entry for an art contest of someone's OC and her penguin. My first half-way decent attempt at shading.
Evil Penguin! - Collab with Sahura-sama from gaiaonline for the same contest as the one above. She did the sketch and I did both the line art and coloring. Tried to shade, but failed, so all shading was omitted.

Last edited by Eyeoffcenter on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyeoffcenter

Eyeoffcenter

PostSubject: For Friends   Original Characters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:15 pm

For Friends
Kim - A friend's Twilight OC. Of course, this was back before Twilight was a big thing. She has since stopped liking it. Note the quote "Drawn by Eyeoffcenter". It was even drawn before my original account was stolen. D:
Nikkei and Baby - Nikkei's AU OC, drawn with her pet heartless. There are a billion things wrong with this. ><
Fursona - Ramen Anarchy's fursona. I guess this counts as an OC.
Fursona #2 - Couple art for her and her boyfriend's fursona.
Fursona #3 - Christmas pin-up for Ramen and her mate. Another to come soon.
ShadowStalker - An ooooooooold drawing for someone on Quizilla. Any likeness to the first character in the "For Fun" section is coincidental.
Calla and Alister - Nikkei and Shika's OCs from Aera Lupus respectively. The first picture I ever colored digitally. Despite it being horrible, I'm kind of proud of it. =)
Nikkei Reference Sheet - Not too good, but I was lazy with this one. For a group art (or possibly future art) with her, Kenshin, Chikan, and Rikku.

Last edited by Eyeoffcenter on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eyeoffcenter

Eyeoffcenter

PostSubject: For Fun   Original Characters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm

For Fun
??? - I guess this is an OC too, but she doesn't even have a name. Just a random doodle.
Fundo Fushidara - An old Naruto OC (stfu). I wonder if anyone can tell this was supposed to be female.
Fundo Fushidara #2 - Same OC, different pose.
Chikan Reference Sheet - For group art (or possibly future art) with her, Rikku, Nikkei, and Kenshin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Characters   Original Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Characters
Page 1 of 1